Automobile distributors, what are your expectations?
Automobile manufacturers and distributors face new challenges in attracting and retaining increasingly selective customers:
– More independent, the consumer wants to compare prices on the web before contacting a professional.
– More cautious, he protects his personal data and no longer wants to be solicited without prior authorization.
– Better informed, he expects from the professional a high level of service to satisfy his expectations (responsiveness, relevance, and paying attention).
Select’up supports you with new digital tools
The ever-pioneering Select’up offers car manufacturers and distributors new tools to meet the challenge of:
– Customer knowledge, with the construction of a Unique Client Repository, allowing you to accurately assess the potential of the client database, to carry out structured marketing actions, and to evaluate the progress towards your objectives.
– Commercial performance, with tools that effectively allow you to spark and drive the business.
eSeller: the solution for automobile distributors
A Trusted Automobile Partnership
Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Fiat, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Land Rover, Mazda, Mercedes, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Seat, Skoda, Ssangyong, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volkswagen, …
Business interfaces and dedicated connections
eSeller is implemented at distributors equipped with:
- I’Car DMS (I’Car Systems)
- Ericauto (Eris Informatique)
- DCSnet (Reynolds & Reynolds)
- Autoline (CDK Global)
- Dealer Business (Everlog)
- … and is adaptable to all DMS
- Planet VO (L’Argus)
- Eurolinea (Dekra)
- Mecaplanning (3D Soft)
- Autovista Reference system (EurotaxGlass’s)
eSeller integrates the tools of many manufacturers such as Nissan, Ford, Honda, Kia, etc…